Posted: November 13, 2012

Jerry the Office Dog

is up for Adoption – For those that didn’t catch Jerry’s story on some of our former episodes, Jerry was rescued by us and is now needing a home of his own. Though he resides currently as our “office dog” he needs his own home. Though he is VERY friendly, he can be “protective” of his surroundings (but not too bad) so he will need an experienced large breed dog owner and just in case, older children if any. He also needs to be the only animal in the home. He is VERY well trained and knows many of his basic obedience commands and lOVES LOVES LOVES his toys and to play fetch. He is PERFECT in the house and a complete gentleman. If you are interested in Jerry, please fill out the online application on the website. We do not need another rescue to take him as he is totally fine here until he gets a home of his own. And please do not apply for him via Facebook, we will only take applications through our website.

Comments

11 Responses to “ Jerry the Office Dog ”

1. Virginia Dickens on November 24th, 2012 3:58 pm

I love the show and i think its great what you do for all of the dogs…If i could i would take in every dog of every breed so they would have a place as well…What u do for all of the paroles is fantastic…everyone needs a second chance an u give them that..

2. Matt Scroggs on November 28th, 2012 9:09 am

My dog was taken from me by me ex-girlfriend. The sheriff’s office deemed that she was the owner because i had allegedly abandoned her. I never abandoned her. I was removed from the home by DSS and then by order of a 50B. Now my dog is in another state and I have no way of finding her. I really love and care about her. Her name is Liloh and she is a bassett hound. I have tried to find out where she is and it was told to me that my ex doesn’t even have her now. Can you check with animal shelters to find her. She had a chip implanted in her on Saturday the 24th of November. Please help. My phone number is 828-775-7330. I believe that the sheriffs department never did a complete investigation and it has now cost me a loving companion.

3. Ella Monaco on December 2nd, 2012 8:55 pm

Loved your show. I was surprised you were looking for a home for Jerry. I thought you were keeping him..I wish I could but already have two German Shepherds now. They are good dogs and very good with out Grandchildren…

4. Kaelyn on December 3rd, 2012 7:02 am

I think ya’ll should keep it he’s so cute so sorry for Chong

5. ingrid magallanes on December 3rd, 2012 7:35 pm

I would like to know more about him, please email me back im interesting!

6. llovana cruz on December 3rd, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello Tia my name is Llovana Cruz I love your show I have watched you a lot I love you and what you do well I just wanted to say I will be watching you till your show ends I love you Tia so much tell your crew that I say hello Jake is gone but he was my fav. I Love You a Bunch I can watch your show everyday all day bye :)

From: Llovana Cruz

7. Kim Hager on December 5th, 2012 1:09 pm

I think what you and your family is doing is great if i lived closer to LA I would volanteer to help out I wish there were more people like you who helps out the the unexepted

8. Shauna Lentell on December 6th, 2012 3:25 am

Hello Tia and Family,
    First I love the show, I share a love of animals but girl you take that to a whole new level. Your family seems to have no end to their love for you and your mission. Your mission may have started for the pits and the parolees, however, you are an inspiration to families everywhere. I have always had big dogs growing up and last year I adopted Tinkerbell, 4-5 yr old pitbull. She was used horribly as a breader and in some preaty bad shape. I had never had a PitBull befor and for several days I walked very softly around her. I do not have a yard but I wanted to give her a chance by getting her health and finding her a great home. This was around Nov/2011. Two day before Christmas My home was broken into 1:30 in the morning. Its just me and my 9yr old daughter. Tinkerbell protected us, before I got out of bed she had handled business. I was quite emotional standing there looking out into the dark next to my PitBull. She just sat there looking up at me “did I do good??” I was so emotional I wraped my arm around her neck and told her she good and that she was home. Thank you for letting me share my story and Thank you for all your great works. Shauna Lentell

9. Edith Towler on December 6th, 2012 10:44 am

I love this dog! I watch your show every week. I wish I could adopt him, but I live in an apartment at this time and I don’t feel it would be fair to Jerry plus I live in Michigan. I am looking to buy a house next year though and will be adopting a dog then. I do have a 6 year old grandson so I have to have a dog good with children. Good luck Jerry you deserve a great family.

10. gail vitali on December 7th, 2012 4:33 pm

I was thrilled that I finally got a chance to see a full episode of your show over Thankgiving weekend!!! (: (: Since I’m the only “provider” and have 10 rescues of my own; (only 1 Pit, but she’s a beauty!) I’m usually working.

Keep up the good work!! You guys ROCK!!!

11. Paula Mckoy on December 8th, 2012 4:22 pm

I was a vet tech for 16 years and loved my work there. I have gone through a lot of changes good and bad. Ended at 26 year marriage and in being at being a tech rescued 3 dogs , one a pit, and 3 cats . I lost my 18 year old pom x last winter and 2 of my cats 16 and 14 after . One to cancer and one to a stroke. I was s shepard person prior to my army adopting me. I would live to give Jerry a good forever hone but I have 2 senior dogs and a senior cat. I have had 4 german Shepard’s and fully understand your description of his temperament. I would also love to help you in your mission to love and help these beautiful spirits in your care. Best of luck to you I have ordered a sweatshirt for all my friends and family for Xmas gifts. You have a great bunch of kids and are very proud of them as we see. Take care. If I can offer Jerry an only child home I will let you know. All of mine entered one by one and all were expected to respect and care about each other and they did, house rules. I

Got something to say?